Translate

I Think I'll Go Home Now - A Nighttime Prayer

For the past three years, my life has been up and down, round and round.  A constant stream of in and out, falling asleep and waking up again.  Through it all I must confess, that God has always been by my side.  Even through the penny less days, lonely and sleepless nights, river of tears, futile arguments with my peers, facing my darkest demons and even homelessness, God was always there.  The people in my life saw God with me, even when I didn't and I found that special.  That's why I decided that I am Favored.  God favored me, even when I didn't believe it and yet I still ran from him.  I was watching a morning internet show that I have grown to love over this past year.  The host, my elder told me to drink my own elixir.  At first it hurt, because I thought I was drinking my own elixir.  I thought that my roller coaster life was how it had to be for me to live the life and be who I thought I truly wanted to be.  I am so happy that she has inspired me to Go Back Home!  But what I think she doesn't know is that if all that I've been through and all that I fought for and all that has occurred, never had to be, she never would have met me and been a light to help me.  I truly love her.  Valerie Love, I Think I'll Go Home Now!

Click this link to view my nighttime prayer - I Think I'll Go Home Now