Translate

Create a Spiritual Vacuum

During my morning spiritual practice, I performed an Angel Card Reading.  I like to mix decks up, so I usually use these three particular decks when I do a reading like this:

   


Card 2 - Present

"You and your loved ones are safe

and spiritually protected."




Card 1 - Past

"Caution is warranted.  Look deeper into

this situation before proceeding further"

I shouldn't say mix them up.  I usually do a three card spread.  I would shuffle the cards, each deck of its own kind individually and then choose the card on top of the decks in the order exactly as show, respectively above.  Usually when performing a three card spread, the first card would represent the past, the middle card would represent the present and the last card would represent the future.  So, I would use my Messages from Your Angels Deck for the past, to see what lesson my angels were teaching or sending me.  Then I would use the Goddess Cards to see what is going on presently as a result of what I have been experiencing.  Lastly, the Angel Tarot Cards to see what's next.  This is all intuitive and depends on your intention.  The cards are merely revealing where you are in your thinking and what could possibly occur if you continue to think about or focus on whatever it is that you are demonstrating and they are usually very accurate.  You may decide to use your decks and spread differently and there is no right or wrong way to do this.  I decided to share my reading today, because it really made me feel happy.  It seems that I have finally made a break through in my life, after struggling for the past month for clarity and wholeness.  So here's what I got:  For the past month or so, I have been creating a vacuum.  (Click here for more information on exactly what a vacuum is 'nature abhors a vacuum'.) 


Card 3 - Future

"You are ready! You have the resources

or the ability to manifest them.

Life is Magical."

When you want to create a vacuum, I think that it is very important to express all your feelings as they come up.  Be in the moment with your prayers and emotions.  Write down or say out loud exactly what it is that is on your mind, no matter what it may be.  Be honest with yourself when expressing your emotions, because this will help you to either release it, if it is a negative emotion and then gain control of it; or to build up the momentum of it, if it is a positive emotion.  That's why it is a good idea to be around people who are spiritually stronger than you are or hook up with a Life Coach or some kind of fellowship group.  You can even ask God, your Higher Self and/or your Angels to lead you to the right person or group that can help you.  Most likely, they will be able to be empathetic to your feelings towards whatever you are experiencing and help you in guiding your thoughts back into alignment with who you really are because they have would have already experienced it.  Be careful who you express your feelings to though.  You can't tell everyone your business.  Even in my own life experiences, I have learned, there are some things I can talk to my mom about, some things I can talk to my dad about, some things I can share with my son, some things I can talk to my grandparents about and some things that I can not.  My boyfriend is someone, I feel, that I can talk to about anything.  Some things I choose not to talk to him about, because he's not as spiritually grounded as I am, so he can't help with every issue I may have, but he does have what some people don't, the instincts to think quickly in a jam and common sense.  But most of the time, I can talk to him and he usually makes me feel much better if he can.  Our children can help with ease in bringing us back to who we really are, because they are pure vessels.  God protects the innocent and dumb, so if you have a close relationship with your child, like I do with my son, they can be excellent co-operative components in whatever you are desiring to create or demonstrate or manifest.  They will give you honest answers, because your angels can channel messages into their thoughts to help you.  My son and I have been doing this ever since he was younger and began to speak in full sentences.  My parents used me as tool to help them with their thoughts when I was a child and still do today, but not as much.  I talk to him about what is going on inside my mind, within reason to the subject of the matter, of course.  I ask him for his opinion and he lovingly gives it to me without judgment or ulterior motives.  This has gotten much easier, since he has grown older, because he is more attentive to the process and enjoys feeling like he's apart of the decisions I make in my life.  Life Coaches can help you if you are aiming to achieve a specific goal, but don't forget that they charge, so you should be financially ready to commit if you decide to request their services.  But in the end the decision is really up to you and your soul.

To create a spiritual vacuum, you must empty yourself.  Let go of all your mental blockages that may be holding you back.  Let go of the routine of your daily activities that have become mundane and relentless, meaning the things that aren't charging you up at the moment or that aren't resonating with you anymore.  Forget about the opinions of those around you and what they are telling you to do.  The only way to do this is to go back home.  (Click Here for a prayer to help you GO BACK HOME.)  To go back home, you have to feel your emotions.  You have to listen to your baby cry (Inner Child), no matter how annoying it may be or how much it really hurts, because its all in your mind.  Be sure your committed to your personal convictions, desires and whatever you have been affirming or requesting, because once you go back home to refuel up, you are going to get whatever you have been asking for, whether you really want it or not.  It's important to say affirmations or afformations daily, because once the house is cleared and/or clean, something's coming to fill that space.  So if you haven't been thinking about what it is that you want continuously or how you can align more with your true life purpose, whatever enters in, might not really be something that you want to see or experience.

Some of the spiritual leaders and teachers instruct their followers to just focus all of their energy on God and moving forward.  They shy away from telling their benefactors to feel the negative emotions going on inside.  This may be because negative thoughts can lead to negative creations and manifestations.  But I feel, that it's important to know that you have to listen to the negative voices speaking inside as well, because they are telling you important things too.  They want to be heard as well and they will create havoc in your life if you avoid them or try to run and hide.  And why would you want the negative to mix in with your positively desired manifestations.  Resistance is something that you can control, but once you birth an unwanted desire, it's can be hard to take it back or remove it, without go through something.  You can simply give your emotions the freedom and room they need to be and then let them go.  How to exactly do this, is different for each person.  Seek help from a professional, if you can afford it and they will teach you helpful tactics that they have practiced.  But really communicating with your Higher Self, Angels and God is probably the best anecdote, as long as the relationship you have with them is one of intimacy and you truly trust your intuition.  Most of us will need to practice learning to demonstrate complete trust in our intuition with those who have already been through what we are experiencing at the moment.  I mean why would you buy a boat and sail out to sea, with no experience.  I'm sure that instincts will kick in, if dangerous trials should occur.  But why would you want to take the risk and waste precious time, when you could simply call on God for a guide.  That's why we have families, friends, co-workers, earthly sisters and brothers, mothers and fathers.  We are all here to help one another.  So you can actually go to, listen or talk to some one that you admire.  Actually the best teachers for us, are the people standing right beside us.  I mean you are the company that you keep.  Birds of a feather really do flock together.  And if you no longer desire to remain caterpillar, then go into your cocoon the second you prefer to bloom, and turn in to the beautiful butterfly you were destined to.  One thing that I have had to learn and this has been one of the most hardest lessons for me because of my pride, you can't do it alone.  The second and third cards are one message split in two.  It is safe for me to continue to go deeper and I don't have to be afraid, because Heaven is divinely protecting me and my dreams are surely coming true.  I'm sure that there are many interpretations that can come from this spread.  But this is what I hope that is has said.

Love, Favor, Blessings and Light!

P.S.
Don't forget to leave a comment, if you'd like!