Translate

The Hamsa Amulet - Fertility and Protection

Ok, this post is about symbol #2 of the 13 symbols I have had the pleasure of researching, The Hamsa Amulet.  In my research I found out that this symbol is in no way satanic, nor occultic and also that it is not entirely held in Muslim belief only.  Muslims call the symbol the "Hand of Fatima", Jews call it the "Hand of Miriam" Moses' sister, while the Christians call it the "Hand of Mary", believing it to be a protective charm against the "evil eye".  I remember seeing this symbol all over the place, especially in the jewelry that my Christian family members wore.  Today, you will see it on mobile phones, car bumper stickers, hung on walls and so much more.  However, most of us have no idea what it means or where it comes from.  Here's a brief post of what I found out about this symbol that happens to be no secret at all and nor is it used in the hidden practices.  It is a symbol of protection and fertility used by many people, practicing different faiths all over.  Very interesting information!

Click Here - to read more information about The Hamsa Amulet.

2 comments:

  1. The meaning/effect of the Hamsa Hand also protect against: jealousy, rage, envy, hex...
    and helps with: patience, joy, wealth, luck...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about this site. Please leave comment for this page.