Translate

The Magic Practice: A new place for spiritual enlightenment and information!



A collection of spiritual practices, rituals, prayers and other well-being techniques for growth and development!  I would love to hear what you think about this site!  Please fill out the contact form and register for this site, so that I can send you a free gift.  I look forward to hearing from you!
It is my heart-felt intention, desire and privilege to acknowledge God within me, giving myself completely to service of the divine, by offering my readers effectual spiritual wisdom, practices, energy well-being techniques and so much more aimed at positively effecting every area of their lives in the most optimal, beneficial ways!  For this and so much more, I am so thankful and appreciative!  Amen!  Namaste!